1 sleeve of Saltine crackers
1 C butter
1 C brown sugar
1 C chocolate chips
Handful of chopped nuts (anything that you have on hand will do)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with foil.
2. Lay crackers on cookie sheet in 6x6 rows.
3. In saucepan melt butter and brown sugar together over medium heat. Bring to boil and boil for 2 minutes. Pour over crackers.
4. Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
5. Pour chocolate chips over crackers and allow to sit for 2 minutes before spreading. Spread chocolate chips to cover crackers completely.
6. Sprinkle with chopped nuts and refrigerate at least 2 hours before breaking into pieces and serving.