Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chicken with a Twist

Yesterday afternoon, when trying to figure out what to make for dinner, I realized I really needed to hit up the grocery store.  Luckily we still had some basics in order for me to make this new twist on both chicken and mac n cheese.  I found the recipe on CampbellsKitchen.com and it is SUPER EASY and took me less than 20 minutes to make.  Since I am pregnant and have a harder time finding the energy to make dinner on a daily basis, I doubled the batch so we have enough leftovers for lunch and dinner for the next couple of days!



Ingredients:

1 can condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup (I only had Nacho Cheese on hand.  It made it a little more spicy but still tasted yummy!)
1 C Picante Sauce
1/4 C milk
1/2 t garlic powder
1 can corn, drained
1 1/2 C cubed cooked chicken
4 C hot cooked rotini

Directions:

Mix all ingredients in a large skillet.  Heat over medium heat until warm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment