Friday, April 24, 2009

Bapa's Secret Sauce

When my grandpa, aka Bapa, was growing up he worked in a burger joint making and flipping burgers.  When we would go over to my grandparents house for family barbeque's, he would often be the one manning the grill and putting his SPECIAL burgers together.  He would ALWAYS tell us that the secret sauce is what made these burgers.  His burgers always tasted so YUMMY and were a real treat to us growing up.  Anyways, last weekend for my birthday, my hubby grilled up some burgers and I, in honor of Bapa, made his secret sauce to top them off with.  Here's to you Bapa!  



Ingredients:

1/2 C ketchup
3-4 T relish (depending on taste)

Directions:

Just mix!

*if you like fry sauce (who doesn't?), just add the same amount of mayo as the ketchup!  Top burgers or use as dipping sauce.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment