Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Strawberry Cream Pie

If you happen to be a STRAWBERRY FANATIC (like me), this recipe is for you! It truly is an AMAZING and EASY spring/summer pie recipe! My sister Christie, a fellow Cooking Chick, shared this recipe with me when I first got married and I look forward to making it every year! Whenever this is served at a bbq with friends, I always get RAVING reviews! You have got to try it!
*I am posting this recipe in behalf of Christie

Ingredients:

1 Graham Cracker Crust
Cool Whip (1 regular tub)
1/2 pint of strawberries, cleaned and sliced
1 small (3 oz) pacakage of vanilla INSTANT pudding
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup milk

Directions:

Mix 2 1/2 cups cool whip, pudding, sour cream, and milk in a bowl.
Spread a thin layer of the mixture on the crust and set the rest aside.
Fill up with the sliced strawberries.
Spread the remaining cream mixture (that was set aside) on the strawberries.
Top with desired amount of Cool Whip.
Chill for at least 3 hours (or let chill overnight).

No comments:

Post a Comment