Thursday, April 2, 2009

For Seafood Lovers Only

I made this tonight and remembered how good it really is.  I am not much of a salmon eater, but this is the best way (I think) to eat it!  My children love this, too!  If you have ever wanted to try salmon but are scared, make this healthy and delicious version.  (Sorry there is no photo, but we ate it before I remembered to take one)

Chili Glazed Salmon

4-6 portions of salmon (wild caught and fresh if available)
1/2 bottle of Trader Joe's Chili Sauce  (or any chili sauce found in Asian section of market)
2 Tb. soy sauce
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper (If you like spicy)
2 Tb. brown sugar

Place salmon in a baking dish.  Mix rest of ingredients in a bowl and pour over salmon.  Bake at 400 degrees until done.  (About 12-15 minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment