Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pumpkin Cookies with Orange Frosting

Why does anything pumpkin taste so GOOD? Last week my mom invited us all over for pumpkin pie. It was so DELICIOUS! It really got me in the mood for all those delicious pumpkin recipes. I decided to make these tasty treats for my family. They did not last too long. I hope you enjoy them too.



Cookies

Ingredients:

1 15 oz. can of pumpkin
1/2 cup canola oil
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 egg

Directions:

Mix all together and drop onto cookie sheet or into mini muffin pan. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes. Cool.

Orange Frosting

Ingredients:

3 cups powdered sugar
1/2 cube butter
1/4 cup cream cheese
1/2- 3/4 cup orange juice

Directions:

Mix all together and frost cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment